5 Productivity Hacks to Automate the Everyday
Do you spend too long working in the business and not on it?
There are digital tools that can help you with that. With the advancements in artificial intelligence and SaaS platforms entrepreneurs and business owners can now spend more time doing the important things. Learn how to squeeze the most out of your time with free platforms that automate the everyday: From social media schedulers to CRM solutions determining the lead value of your database.
Get the Most Out Of Every Moment!
There’s a lot of buzz around marketing automation at the moment in the digital sphere with marketing automation. There is a lot of benefits that you can take from it, but there are also some negatives to it, now the key benefit is that you can take your day-to-day tasks that you can automate. You can send those emails automatically through. But with that comes with the loss of personalization.
So What types of things can you automate:
- Your mailing list. Utilising something like MailChimp, if have an offer on your website that someone signs up for, MailChimp you can send through an automated series of emails that then hopefully leads to a sign up.
- Social Media and online posting manually, you can actually utilize things like HootSuite to schedule your posts in advance.
- Prioritising leads. If you’re utilizing a CRM, most of these have an artificial intelligence tool that allows you tell which leads are more likely to come in.
- Shopping Carts. If you’re currently running a shopping cart functionality on your website, you can follow up with people who have put in their email address but haven’t decided to go through with a purchase.
- Calendar Bookings – Through market automation, you can send someone to a page to see future available appointments, and allow them to book straight into the calendar.
The last thing to remember is to utilise your Google Search Console. It will continuously look at your website and send feedback to better your website. There are many tools and strategies that can help any business with automation. If you can enact even one or two of these processes, you’ll be able to use your time more efficiently.