Becoming a Facebook Marketing Partner is no easy fete. Prospective Partners must first prove they’re highly specialised in at least one marketing category in at least one major country before they can be considered.
But there’s more to it than that. You need to prove to Facebook that you’re worthy of the ‘badge,’ you have extensive expertise and experience, and you get results.
What are the Basic Requirements?
Although there are many different considerations, the basic must-haves include:
- Are you great at one of our specialties in at least one major country?
- Can you dedicate the sufficient resources to stay current with fast-moving technology and policy changes?
- Do you have a transparent business model?
- Can you show a successful client record?
- Do you bring something new to the program?
- Are you aligned with Facebook’s vision and policies?
- Do you have good relationships with your clients and Facebook?
What can Facebook Partners specialise in?
- Ad Technology: Scale and optimize your ad campaigns.
- Community Management: Effectively manage Pages and conversations.
- Content Marketing: More efficiently create, curate and serve up content.
- Small Business Solutions: Find technologies and services for small and locally based businesses.
- Audience Onboarding: Find your current customers on Facebook via Custom Audiences.
- Audience Data Providers: Find new customers on Facebook using 3rd-party data.
- Measurement: Measure business results across devices and channels.
To find out more information on how you can become a Facebook Marketing Partner, visit Facebook’s dedicated site here.